At my first prenatal visit, the doctor told me that I can sleep on my back until 22 weeks, then just put a pillow under one hip after that if I continue to sleep on my back. Since, I am 21 weeks and counting I decided that I should start working on getting a pillow under my hip. I have decided that I can manage this task as long as Brian is out of bed, (poor guy). I need 2 body pillows and 2 head pillows in order to get comfortable and sleep well, our queen size matteress is just not big enough for this and the 2 of us. Instead of sending my sweet hubby to the couch until little Audra arrives, I am on a quest for more pillows that are perhaps smaller. So, if anyone has suggestions I would love them.
3 comments:
Stacy- I have what is called a body wedge. It is really small and you just stick it either under your belly, back or between your legs and it takes the pressure off those points. I love it and I have let a couple of moms borrow it and they all love it. So if you would like to borrow it and try it out I would be glad to bring it up with me this weekend. Just let me know.
What the heck? I was never instructed to sleep with pillows. It was a given to not sleep ON my stomach but besides that...whatever! It was just all about comfort!
It's amazing people ever had babies in the past when you hear all this new information that you never heeded.
What!!?? I wish I would've been clued in on putting pillows under your hip!! Nice!!
Post a Comment