On Tuesday of this past week, Brian need to take some money down to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum, that had been raised by he and his coworkers. Coly and I were lucky enough to go with him.Because the money that was donated was from employees of Allstate, we were taken on the VIP tour of the museum. This is a great place for children all ages, but Coly loved the little kids area, as you can see from the picture above and below.

However, lets not forget how much he loved sitting in the Life Flight Helicopter. It even vibrates, making it more realistic.
Coly was so cute and had so much fun. I think that we are going to make a habit of going down there so he can get some hands on fun.

1 comment:
It looks like a sweet place! --And I'm so amazed at how much Collin has grown!!
Post a Comment