Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Yesterday, was Easter Sunday. Colin and I went to church, during that time the Easter Bunny came and hid all the eggs that Coly had colored the night before. He was so funny, when he would find an egg he would point and say "ooo". He had so much fun finding the eggs, the basket was ok, but the egg finding was the best. It was a great first Easter egg hunt and I look forward to many more with him.


2 comments:

Springer Family said...

So cute! What a handsome little man you have on your hands now! I loved the egg dying story, maybe we'll try next year with Cali.

Sara said...

AWWWWWW!!!! He is such a CUTIE-PIE!!! It sounds like an AWESOME Easter!!! : ) How cool is it to have all the eggs hidden and ready already!! : ) I love that tiny tie, too, by the way!!! : ) I'm glad you had a great Easter!!!