What a beautiful day yesterday was! It was so sunny and warm, I knew I just needed to get outside. So, after Coly's nap I took him across the street to the park. When we got there he played on the slides and toys over there, did the normal kid things of throwing the chips, he was having a good time. He then went over to where he could see the river, after looking for just a minute he bent down and picked up a rock. He started trying to throwing rocks into the river, unfortunately his throw was not powerful enough. I asked him if he wanted mommy to throw some, he said yeah! As I stood there like a little kid throwing rocks into the river I thought back to when I was a kid and the joy it brought to throw rocks into water. It reminded me to remember the simple joys in life.
2 comments:
S, what a touching moment! How fun! I can't wait for Peanut to be big enough to go with Colin Kai!
AWWW!! That sounds so picturesque. : ) I can just see you at the park. : ) I'm glad you both had such a great time. : ) You're so right about the simple joys. : )
Post a Comment