Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Surprise Visit

Yesterday, started as a regular day, when I received an email from my best friend from college. "Hey Stace, we are in SLC and we want to come see you." Holy cow! I was so excited, it has been 5 years since we have seen each other, we have stayed in touch via email, phone, facebook, blogs, etc, but due to her husbands career (Navy Officer) they move alot and it is hard to get some place like Hawai'i their last station. They got here yesterday afternoon and we were able to chat for about 2.5 hours, I got to see their kiddos (2 whom I have seen before, the other I have not) and they got to meet mine. We had a nice time and Coly has some new friends. I am hoping to see them more, now that they are state side and in San Diego, I am thinking road trip. Anyway, thanks Sar you made my day, week, and month.

No comments: