This weekend has been so fun, but it has been tiring too. We started our weekend on Friday night with dinner with
Bri's family at Cafe
Silvestre. Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, Grandpa Steve and Grandma Debby, and Scott and Denise all met use there. The great grandparents gave the kids their baskets at the
restaurant which was fun. It was nice to sit and talk to everyone for a while.



Saturday, we went to
Neeners and Grandpa's house to dye Easter eggs with Carter and Aunt Lindsey. It was pretty funny watching the different ages dyeing eggs.
Coly was putting the eggs in and out, Carter was all about blue and Audra was all about tasting the orange egg. We had a good time and a big mess. After, we headed over to Grandpa Steve and Grandma Debby's to dye more eggs. We watched Toy Story first and ate dinner then it was all about the eggs. Colin had a great time and had his grandparents laughing so hard at his coloring style, from one color to the next, but Grandpa Steve (an artist) was trying to get him to just put it in one color. However, Grandpa gave up and
Coly got some great colors.



Today, the Easter Bunny stopped at our house, he spoiled the kids. They each got a
Gloworm, Peeps, and kites.
Coly got a slinky, jelly beans and tub crayons and
Lynnie 2 new books and animal crackers. Audra found 1 egg of the 3 dozen,
Coly finding the rest. My house now looks like Easter blew up in the front room and I continually find Easter grass that I swore we cleaned all up. I watched Conference and then I made some deviled eggs. We watched part of the last session and I fell asleep, DARN! We took the kids to
GG's house and she gave
Coly some nice cars. After, we went back to my mom's and Gar's where they had another Easter egg hunt for the kids and then had Easter dinner. It turned out to be a great weekend. But I really feel like I need another day to sleep.


1 comment:
So fun! The baskets turned out way cute!
Post a Comment