Friday, April 2, 2010

Yay! For Coupons

I have a new hobby, couponing. You see in February I went to a class that teaches you how to get the most bang for your buck, and I have been addicted since. I have done pretty ok, with the grocery shopping but yesterday was the BEST ever. I went to Wal-Mart and priced matched the ads then used the coupons, it was so sweet. My total bill would have been over $46. But instead I payed $23.52, and look how much I got.

Pretty Sweet, right? I have discovered that there are coupons for toys and DVDs too, the other day I went to Toys R Us and got Toy Story Blue Ray and DVD combo pack, Toy Story 2 Blue Ray and DVD combo pack, Busy Ball Popper, and 2 sand toys. The value of everything at regular price was over $87, I paid 18.92. I was so excited and put the stuff away for upcoming birthdays. I love it!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

yay!! I'm going to walmart today! haha

Wendy said...

I am so proud of you!!! Way to go!

Springer Family said...

I need to learn the way of couponing.