Well, when I saw her in November we were talking about the pregnancies and I found out that she never received my email and she was nervous to contact me, because it had taken so long to get pregnant the first time. I also found out that Kristen was due June 16, 2009, and my due date was June 20, 2009. You couldn't ask for a closer time for cousins to be born. Later in January, we found out we were having a girl. Kristen and her hubby decided not to found out as this was their 3rd child and they had already had both a boy and a girl. Well, May came along and we were talking, Kristen told me that she had gone 2 weeks early with her other 2 and was sure that would be the case for this one. She then also told me that she thought the baby was a boy. I told her that I wanted it to be a girl, so the two could play and be close. Her hubby then assured me that it was a girl. Well, June came and on Jocelyn's 2nd wedding (the retake) Kristen came and was still pregnant. We were both sooo ready to have our babies. She said that she was not going to induce and that she was going to wait it out, I told her that my induction was one week away. We told each other we would keep one another informed and went our separate ways. Well, on that following Saturday, I was nesting getting ready for Audra, and I started having contractions, they were close together and painful. I got to the hospital and they monitored me and sent me home, stating I was just having Braxton Hicks -grrr. Later, I found out that Kristen too had been in the hospital with contractions, to find out that she was dehydrated. So, Wednesday the 17th came, I went to the hospital and gave birth to our beautiful little girl. I still had not heard from Kristen, later I text her with the news of Audra and she informed me that she had set an induction date on the following Monday. On the 19th, I was packing and getting ready to go home, when I found out, that Kristen had gone into labor early that morning and had given birth and to a little girl, Lydia. WOW! You could not have planned having 2 babies so close together if you tried. I was amazed that all had worked out sooo well.
Well, we have seen Kristen and Lydia several times in the last year, but the were just here yesterday, Kristen was getting help on a milk allergy that Lydia is experiencing. The 2 girls were playing and being friends, just like they had know each other forever. I have this feeling, that in fact they may have been very good friends in the pre-life and now are friends here on earth too. But I wanted to post the pictures of the girls playing yesterday. Just so you know what is going on, Audra is trying to help Lydia put her Binky back in her mouth.


No comments:
Post a Comment