Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Slip N Slide

Sunday, we were looking for a good family activity. Brian suggested we get a slip n slide and let the kids go down it. So, Bri and Grandpa got it all set up. Colin said he would not go down it. So, trying to show the kids what to do and get them down it, Bri and I went down. I will be honest, standing at the top of the slide looking down is quite daunting, as I am a whole lot taller then I was when I used to go down the slide. Coly never really went down it well and Audra screamed bloody murder, but at least Bri and I had fun.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Too cute!! I loved slip and slides, now they make my body hurt to think about slamming down on them like I did in my youth! Cute, pics!