Can I say this was the best of the 3 shows so far. The acting was better, they had more details in this movie. IT WAS FABULOUS!! Mom has a friend at work who's apart of a fundraising group and so we had tickets to the 5:15 show the day before it comes out. So, we bought our tickets way in advance and have been anxiously waiting for this day. I found out last week that So Cupcake has Twilight themed cupcakes so, I got 3 Jacobs (being the chocolate) and 3 Edwards (the white sparkly). I got a team Edward shirt, while mom and Lindsey got team Jacob. Jocelyn unfortunately, had to move back to California and forfeit her ticket, so
Kel (my other mom) joined us instead, she was a team Edward with me. My cousin Sara was suppose to go but no showed on us, oh well her loss. I really had a great time and it was
sooooooooo fun to go with the gals and watch Eclipse. I can't wait to see it again, who knows, I might be going back to the movies to see it, but will for sure be buying it.

2 comments:
THE BEST EVER!!! It was so fun, thanks S!
Too fun! My girls are at the midnight showing right now. I didn't think I would stay awake.
Post a Comment