My sister Lindsey was given a week stay at a Condo at Bear Lake, by my cute Aunt Tammy. So, she invited us up for a few days.
Unfortunately,
Bri had to stay back for work and school work. I took the kids and we headed up with
NeeNers,
GG, and Aunt J. We got there Wednesday, had a good dinner and then we watched "When in Rome."

Thursday, was Audra Lynn's 1st birthday. However, since
Bri was unable to join us, I made the promise that there would be no celebrating without him. So, we saved that for tomorrow. I took the kids down to make sand castle's in the beach, it was
sooo cold. We played for a little bit, but then decided it was too cold and headed back in. The kids had quiet time, while Mom, Grandma and I went into Paris, ID, we walked around a little antique shop and brought back the best orange rolls, I have ever had. We then spent some good time together.

Today, we came back to
SLC and of course the weather was nice. But we had a good little trip up to Bear Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment