Thursday, September 9, 2010

Colin Goes to Preschool

Today, Colin Kai started preschool. Bri and I both took him, and I walked him to the door and into class. He did really good putting his backpack (pakpak) in his cubby. However, when we went to put his name collar on, he cried and fussed he was just not having any part of that. We finally got it on and he was doing much better. He had no more tears and did very well.
Bri and I on the other part have had anxiety and it was harder on us, I think. After, I dropped Bri and Lynnie off back at home, I called my mom and cried. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and I really don't like that my kids are growing up so fast.
I got to watch the very last few minutes and Colin was dancing and mouthing the words to the songs playing, he was so cute. After, when he saw me he came up to me and it wasn't a hug or hi mom, it was "Colin wants cereal mom." So, I think Colin had a good day after all. We do, however, change schools on Monday. We had been on a waiting list for the school that is closer to our house, and we found out yesterday that he can transfer.

No comments: