Brian and I went to New York City back in 2004 that time we looked at going to Lion King on Broadway, however, the cost was so high that we could not afford the tickets. When I heard that it was coming to Salt Lake City, I told Bri that I really wanted to go see this and he agreed. In February, I was downtown seeing a client when the tickets went on sale, so after I called Bri and told him I was going to go buy tickets, since I could get them at the Capital before they went on sale online. At that time, I called my mom and asked if she wanted any and she told me 2 tickets. So, I got 4 ticket in the cheapest section, but on the second row, not to bad.Yesterday afternoon was show time. Bri and I met my mom and Lindsey (her birthday present) at the Capital and we were all so very excited. The lights went down and Rafiki came out and starting singing, as the sun came up and the animals took the stage I got goosebumps and tears filled my eyes. I have never had a reaction like that before, to a play. I was amazed by the singing, the costumes and dancing. It was truly the best performance I have ever been to, money that was very well spent. I will be going again, if I get the chance.

1 comment:
I am SOOOO jealous!!
Post a Comment