About a year or so ago, I was turned on to the Bakerella blog by a friend. She bakes some of the cutest, yummiest, looking treats. She recently had a book published and it was tempting to buy, but I talked myself out of it. Then I found out she was coming to Utah, for a book signing. SO, I had to buy the book and meet her. Today, she was coming to Williams-Sonoma in Trolley Square. I was bound and determined to be there. Well, we made it and bought the book even before she came out. She did a little Q & A session that lasted about 20 minutes, we were lucky that we ended up being pretty close to her. 
Then we were asked to line up outside the store by the number given at the door. It was a long wait, but when I got to were she was signing the books, it was worth the wait. She was so kind and willing to take pictures. 
What was the most impressive was how well the kids did, even the store staff kept commenting on what good kids they were being. I was happy to meet her and now I am so happy to have her book, it is full of cute cake pops. Anybody wanna come over and make cake pops with me???

No comments:
Post a Comment