Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Painting

Sunday, I started painting a pumpkin for some friends that had just lost a loved one, someone I too had cared for. So, it was like therapy for me to be painting. As I was sitting there painting, Colin wanted to paint a pumpkin too. So, NeeNers helped him paint a witch, Colin was so kind he even let Audra help. Unfortunately, I did not have the camera or I would have taken pictures. But this is the pumpkin after it was all said and done. Grandma Debby came over on Tuesday and brought pumpkins for painting too. So, Bug and Lou both painted a pumpkin for her to take home and display. I was able to get a picture of that.
Tonight, I needed some more therapy so I started painting some pumpkins and I had a very good time. I plan to give these away to Colin's teachers as a Thank You and to my boss for Boss' Day on Friday. I think it helps get you in the mood for the holidays and maybe put a smile on your face.

1 comment:

Springer Family said...

Those pumpkins sure turned out cute! How fun for Audra to do a casting call. Hope all is well with your family!