Thursday, November 4, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

A couple weeks ago this incident happened and it continues to make me laugh, so I thought I would share with you. Hopefully, it makes you laugh too and I preserve this memory.
Colin and Audra were out watching a movie. I had just gotten out of the shower, put on my bra and underwear (which was a thong). I had opened the door to the bathroom, so the steam could escape. I was standing in front of the mirror, brushing my hair. Coly comes to the bathroom door. He looks at my bum and then looks at me, again he looks at my bum and with a puzzled look, looks at me. I could tell at this point something was not clicking in his mind. He looks one more time and then says "Why your bum hangin' out?" I laughed so hard. The stated "Sometimes that just happens, but don't worry I will be wearing pants and my bum won't hang out any more." He said "Ok" and was off doing something else. But I still laugh when I think about "Why your bum hangin' out?"

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Teeheehee!

Lindsey said...

LOL! LOVE IT! ...P.S. a thong?...NAUGHTY! ;-)

Springer Family said...

Ha ha that is so funny!