In my freshman year of college, I was talking with a friend about good-looking people, mainly famous people. At one point, an actress came up and he said to me, "I would let her eat crackers in my bed." I thought that was a great line at the time. In fact, I remember even using a time or two over the years, I was thinking along the lines of Brad Pitt or Tim
McGraw or Matthew
McConaughey. Flash forward 10+ years to the present. After dinner and some family time tonight, I had to go to work.
Bri took he kids into our room to settle down and watch his favorite show. On the way in he handed the kids each a Graham Cracker. As I went in to kiss them all good bye, here sat my 2 beautiful children eating crackers in my bed. I said "Oh, I am so glad to have them eating crackers in my bed," in a very
facetious tone. Later, when I arrived home, and got ready for bed, I found a TON of cracker crumbs all over my bed, specifically my side. At first I was a little bugged, but then my friends saying of "I would let her eat crackers in my bed," popped into my head. And you know what, I would rather have those 2 little ones eating crackers in my bed any day of the week over the previously named celebrities. Isn't it amazing when life brings things front and center? So, here I am tonight finding cracker crumbs all over my bed and absolutely delight to know, who I would let eat crackers in my bed.
2 comments:
Way cute post Beck! Very fun.
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment