A week or so ago, I was multitasking. I had my arms full, of this 'n' that. The kids and I were walking down to the car, as we were taking
Coly Kai to school.
Lynnie is very slow some days as she is trying to take everything in. So, I am standing there telling Lou Who, come on sweetie we have got to go.
Coly is super fast and is waiting for the 2 of us to catch up. As,
Lynnie is running to catch up she takes a spill and starts crying.
Coly being the sweet, loving boy sees that I have hands full and yells "Come here Audra."
Lynnie goes running to her big brother, he throws his arms around her in a sweet embrace and asks "Audra you
ok?" As a mom, my heart melted. I am so grateful that my kids are friends and that they love each other so much.
2 comments:
:)
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment