Monday, October 3, 2011

Kiddo Funnies

The kids have been saying some pretty funny things lately and I just thought I would share some of them.  The first is Colin has been practicing for the Primary Program, he is a Sunbeam and his class is going to be singing "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam."   I have been playing this in the car, and I hear Lynnie singing along but her version is a little different, she says "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeap, a Sunbeap" so funny to hear her sing.
The second, was about a week ago, we saw some missionaries walking through the complex as we were driving out.  Colin says to us "it's church men."  Brian tells him he's right, and I say they are called missionaries, he then replies "No, mom they are church men." 
Last, I purchased some graham crackers that have cinnamon and sugar on the top of them.  The other day Colin told me he wanted a "Sparkle Cracker."  I actually love that they call them "sparkle crackers," it makes me smile each time.

1 comment:

mykidsaremyworld82 said...

Aww Sparkle crackers.. that's adorable :)