Well, I started this week pregnant and ended this week not. It has been an emotional roller coaster, however today I feel like me. I am still disappointed by the loss, but I know it was for the better and I am at peace with it. We are SO grateful for our family and friends, they have been so supportive and loving when we have felt so bad. We are looking forward to the one that will join our family in the future. All in all we are sad, but moving on with hope and promise; feeling blessed for the joy of our 2 beautiful children that are here now.
2 comments:
Oh Stac. I am sorry.
Have you read the book "Heaven is Real." If you can get a copy, do read it - I just read it this summer - and although my miscarriage was between Devree and Rylee - this book gave me so much comfort.
Love you!
W
I am so sorry for your loss! Hugs!
Post a Comment