For those that have grown up in the Salt Lake Valley, you are probably very aware of Walker Lane. We are fortunate to live close by, infact our ward boundaries include part of Walker Lane.
It is a very afluent road with large homes and very established property. Many people want very much to live on Walker Lane because of it's status. With homes like these, who can blame them:
I personally want to live on this road not for the status but because of the beauty. This road is my favorite road to run on especially in the fall. It is so pretty with the leaves that are changing; in a week or so the road will be covered with leaves and you won't be able to even see the road. I love it. I am grateful for the time we have here living right by Walker Lane.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment