Addictions are hard to deal with. I have a couple that I deal with, one CHOCOLATE. Now, I know that is one that lots of people deal with, but I have another one. My addiction running skirts. I know, dumb right? Well, I love running in skirts, I have more skirts then I do running shorts. Which is fine, unless you just want more. I really like the Running Skirts brand. I like the shorts underneath to prevent chub rub, I like the extra pockets and I LOVE that is makes me feel girly. So what is the problem? It is the sales that Running Skirts has, like today they are having 50% off green stuff. So, naturally I feel like I need a green skirt. So, tonight I am trying to come up with a reason to give to Bri, so I can get the green skirt. Because isn't it better to pay $29.00, instead of $58.00.
No comments:
Post a Comment