Today was kindergarten orientation. While Coli is extremely excited to "be 5 years old, and go to kindergarten." I am having anxiety over this. I can't help but wonder where the last 5 year have gone and how my baby boy has grown up so fast. I am excited for him; the new friends, challenges and the joys of being a kid. I am not ready for my guy to be going into elementary school. I am not ready for him to be so big. I am not ready for kindergarten. So, while is it still a few months away, it will be there lurking. With Coli's little reminders "I am going to kindergarten." I have to try to slow down the time and enjoy my preschooler for the next few months.
1 comment:
It's so hard to send your first baby off to the BIG school! I had a hard time too because here we do Preschool at age 2 and 3, and then they go to 4K and 5K at the Big School!! Good Luck :)
Olivia will be in 5K too next year!
Post a Comment