So, truthfully I totally forgot about St. Patty's Day this year. I had thought about doing something fun, but never actually happen. Bri had to work, so by the time I got my running in the parade had started. We hung out with Neeners and Grandpa. We decided to go to Jo-Ann's craft store to look for a few things. When we walked in they had all their St. Patty's stuff 50% off, so we all got a headband. I bought some make-up crayons and the kids thought that was so fun. After, we went to lunch at the Olympian, which was yummy. After, we went to the running store to get shoe new walking shoes for Grandpa and Neeners. Every where we went that day, we got compliments on our outfits. After we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and hung out. The kids were bummed they couldn't wear their stuff yesterday as well.
1 comment:
They look soo cute in their headbands! Hehe
Post a Comment