Most of you know that we bleed red in this house. The University of Utah is where both Bri and I went to college. So, we have been brain washing our kids that this is the school of choice (there are worse things in life to brain wash your kids about, right?). A few months back Bri, took Coli to a men's basketball game there and he had a great time. So, this morning when a University of Utah commercial came on, I remembered that we had talked about taking the kids to a gymnastics event. I looked up the schedule and by golly, tonight was the night the team, Oregon State, Bri wanted to see was visiting here at Utah. So, we purchased tickets for tonights meet.
Tonight, was the Power of Pink event, so there was much hype and many people wearing pink. There was also pink hats laid out for fans. I think the kids look so cute in their hats, that when we got home I had to take a picture. It was a fun night. Utes were ahead when we left, tired kids had us leaving a little prematurely. GO UTES!
1 comment:
Looks like the kids had FUN! They look adorable in their pink hardhats!! Hehe
Wish we could have been around for this. Kenzie would have loved to gone!!
Post a Comment