Saturday, July 14, 2012

Freaky Friday

Since yesterday was Friday the 13th, Utah Kids Club put together activity day at Boondock's.  It was only $5 for anyone under 60 inches tall, and $10 for anyone over 60 inches.  So for $20, the kids and I got to play.  We first played mini golf, and I have to say Coli is pretty good at putting.  Lynnie is so darling trying to hit the ball. 
After, we rode on the bumper boats, Coli is tall enough that he could drive his own boat, but Lynnie could not, so Lou and I ganged up on Coli to soak him.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Lou and I.
Lastly, the kids played in the kids cove for quite some time.  They had such a great time and can't wait to go back and do it again.  They are even plotting to ride together, so they can drench me.  Sounds like fun!

No comments: