When I heard Wicked was coming back to Salt Lake, I told Brian it was an absolute must see. So, the day the tickets went on I sell I rushed to the Capital to buy tickets. Well, when I got there, they only had 2 days with 2 seats close to each other, for the cheap seats. I snatched them up as soon as possible. I was so glad to be going. Well, this past Sunday was the day. Bri and I went on our date. It was amazing, the story is great and the affects are awesome. It even gave me chills when Elaphaba sang Defying Gravity. It is definitely in my top 3. I can't decide if Wicked or Lion King gets the first spot but they are amazing. If there is any way to see it, you must. Brian even liked it. He liked Lion King better, but he thought the story was creative. GO SEE IT!!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment