We love parades. I don't know what has caused our love for parades, but we brave them often. This year was no exception. So, Neeners, Grandpa Garry, Aunt Lindsey, Carter, Colin, Lynnie and I all decided to brave the Days of '47 Parade this year. The kids and I were the first to arrive and therefore, had the job of claiming the perfect spot to watch the parade from. Which I am please to say, we did in fact have the perfect spot. We had front row seats. The kids loved the parade, they danced, and laughed and had a blast.
After the parade, we went to the Olympian for brunch. Some had breakfast and some had lunch. We enjoyed the food and the company. We followed that up with movies back at the Neeners and Grandpa's house. It was just a nice relaxing way to spend the rest of the afternoon. We didn't seek out fireworks as we were all tired, but I think we all had a nice day.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment