Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Competition

Brian and I have loved having the Wii in our home. It gives a little something to do together in the evening after the kids are in bed. Brian, found the ski jump, which is a lot like the Olympic ski jumps and was having a fun time. So, I gave it a try and found that I like it too. I did really well and actually got 1st place. I was so excited. Well, Brian could not handle the fact that I was in the number 1 spot, so he had to beat my score and in the mean time took up almost all of the 10 spots on the record board. So, the other day while he was at work, I beat his high score (YES!!!) and now he can't beat it. But he has been slowly bumping my other scores off the score board. Between the 2 of us we have made the score board very difficult to get on, but it has been fun keeping him off the top spot.

No comments: