Earlier today, I was reading the blog of a friend of a friend. She has been faced with some difficult trials. 2 1/2 years ago she lost her brother, her only sibling, he passed away in his sleep of natural causes at the age of 21. She has missed him deeply, but holds tight to her faith in the Lord and his atonement. She gave birth about 9 weeks ago to a little baby boy whom, she named after her late brother. Well, the baby died today from complications of RSV and Whooping Cough. He was too young to immunize before he contracted the disease.
Yesterday, my sister lost her pregnancy after years of trying, then giving up and adopting. She has had a lot of tears and heartache too, over this loss. She has been able to find peace in the fact that the fetus stopped forming a few weeks ago. So, she did not have to decide to terminate a pregnancy her body did it for her.
My heart has hurt for both of them today, I know that they will get through their trials. I feel so blessed to have my children happy and healthy. That I have been able to carry both pregnancies full term. I was bathing them tonight and felt so grateful for all my blessings and the joy that my children bring to me. I truley am blessed!

1 comment:
You made me cry! You're the best S. And you have two great kiddos who I sure do love.
Post a Comment