Monday, January 11, 2010

A stroll down memory lane

I have seen a couple of blogs that do a post on Mondays that are a memory that they want to record. I don't know that I will do this every Monday, but when I think of something I want to record I am going to post them. That way when I turn the blog into a book our children will have some of our memories recorded.
Brian and I were newly weds, his aunt Dorrie and cousin Marissa were living with us. We were renting my parents home in Murray. Bri and I were in our room, getting ready for the night and Bri was in his underwear and I noticed that there was a hole in his underwear. I told him that he had a hole in his underwear in the back. Bri grabbed the underwear where the hole was a ripped his underwear exposing his butt. I giggled a little and but that is not what SHOCKED me. Before I had time to even think about anything else, he opened the door and mooned his aunt and cousin. Then shut the door. It had everyone rolling on the floor and continues to be a joke that Brian bared his butt to his aunt and cousin out of the blue.

No comments: