
This week, I have had so much work. I am not complaining, but it will help you understand today a little more. I have been putting in a lot of time working and have not spent much time playing with the kids. So, today I was sitting at my desk typing away. I look over at the kids and see that they both have chalk in their hands but are no where near the chalk board. "Boys what are you doing?" This is when I see Carter drawing on his face with the chalk. I am pretty sure that Colin had been in on this too, he had walked away when I asked what they were doing. I try to take Carter's picture of him drawing on himself, but he would not let me. As, I was taking Carter's picture. Colin started drawing on his face with the chalk too. Oh boys....

2 comments:
LOL Our boys are so funny! Oh the hell they will raise and stories we will have!
Ha ha... I love their faces!
Post a Comment