I have been meaning to post this for the past few days and have not found the time to sit down and do it. But on this past Wednesday, we had Audra sitting on the floor next to the dinner table while we were eating. I was talking with Bri and I looked over and she had pulled herself up. WOW! I was not expecting this, I know that she is trying to become mobile but holy cow! Later that evening, she was getting into the position to crawl. My baby is growing so quickly, soon we will have a mobile baby.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

3 comments:
Before you know it she'll be leaving for college too!!
What a cutie pie!
She is really growing up. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Hi Stacy!! I'm not sure how I came across your blog but I did!!! Long time no see!! How are things going? I see you have a beautiful family. Your little Audra was born 6 days before my baby boy. Crazy! Anyway, I wanted to say Hi and hope things are going well! - Jenny Ball
Post a Comment