Monday, February 28, 2011

A Hopeless Romantic

Something that you may not know about me, is that I am a hopeless romantic. I am such a sap for mushy movies that make your heart sing, or for songs that touch you. Why do I bring this up? I don't know why actually, I just have been thinking about it for days now, I decided that I should just get it out. There was a movie that triggered these thoughts. The movie "P.S. I Love You." The movie is about a man who dies of a brain tumor and leaves his widow several letters that she discovers through the year and each letter helps her heal. It just was so sweet and it left me feeling that happy little tingle. I am such a guppy for that type of stuff; I can re watch sweet love stories over and over again, yesterday I watched the "Notebook" for the umpteenth time and still loved it. Yep, definitely a hopeless romantic.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aww! Stace! : ) I love that about you! : ) I have NEVER seen P.S. I Love You (going to have to!) but I love the Notebook. : )