This past weekend seemed as if it was a go-go kind of weekend. I am not complaining I am just stating that we were very busy. Friday night started with Grandpa Steve's party at Madeline's. We had a very nice dinner with family. We did miss Jamie and Kash, as it was her brother's birthday party that night too. Hopefully, next time we can get everyone together.

Saturday, Bri had to work, so after we dropped him off the kids and I went shopping. We picked up the Valentine's for Coly's classmates and then over to the Winco to pick up some food that was a rockin' deal. We then got the car washed and hurried home for some lunch and a quick shower. I got dressed and took the kids over to Grandma Debby and Grandpa Steve's house for a sleepover. I then picked up Bri for our Valentine's date. Bri had planned this date for over 3 weeks and kept the activity a secret until Friday night. He took me to Squatter's for dinner were I had the Ahi Spring Roll salad (if you like sushi, you will LOVE this salad). After, we attended The Sleeping Beauty by Ballet West. I thought it was a marvelous performance, Bri on the other hand said he was ready to jump off the balcony. If you love ballet, you should definitely see this.
Sunday morning arrived sooner than I was ready for. I went to pick up the kids. They had had a great time, as Grandma and Grandpa had taken them to Jungle Jim's for some fun. We met NeeNers, Grandpa Garry and GG so we could go on the next adventure. We took the kids up to Midway to see the "Ice Castles". When we got there they were closed, so we could not walk through them, but we could walk around them and see the beauty of these ice castles. The kids thought that was so neat and I felt it was impressive. It was a good weekend with a lot packed into it. I really had a very nice time with my sweetheart, a date for the books. 


1 comment:
Wow, cool castles. And your Valentines date sounds great!
Post a Comment