Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

This year for Super Bowl, we went over to NeeNers and Grandpa Garry's. It was a real low key event as it was them and the 4 of us. However, we were surprised when we got there and they had a brand new flat screen 55 inch TV. So, we got to watch the big game on the big screen. We had a bunch of yummy snack food and homemade brownies. I didn't pay to much attention to the game, but talked more with my mom and looked for some pictures. The kids ran around and played with toys while Bri and Gar tried to watch the football. I was however, impressed with the half time show, that is the first one since Janet and Justin pulled their little stunt that I enjoyed.
During the game the kids were eating the black olives like crazy and making "monster hands." It was just so cute, you have to love how creative kids can be. We were thrilled with the outcome of the Super Bowl, we were cheering for GB Packers.

2 comments:

mykidsaremyworld82 said...

I LOVE the olives on the fingers! I remember doing that as a kid, even though I didn't eat them. What a bunch of cuties!

YAY PACKERS!!!

Sara said...

Cute. I love the pictures. : ) -That's the best way to eat olives!