Thursday, February 10, 2011

"My Knees are Hot"

For the last little bit, our kids have been going through a phase were they don't want to wear some or all of their clothing. I asked Colin the other day why he was just hanging out in his underwear, he said to me "my knees are hot." Really? Where did he come up with this? However, it did not end here. He then proceeded to tell me that Lynnie was hot too, and she wanted to take her jammies off too. I wish I could say that it ended here, but it hasn't. Audra has learned how to take off all her clothes, including the jammies with zippers and buttons. We have had to start safety pinning her jammies so she doesn't take them off and freeze in the night time. As much as Coly's little saying is so funny, I do hope that they learn to keep their clothes on, and soon or people will start thinking that our kids belong to a nudist colony.

1 comment:

Sara said...

LOL! That's funny!! : ) It's amazing what kids'll say an do!!