Audra Lynn, has 2 pairs of her old pajamas that she has fallen in love with. She needs these to go to sleep for a nap or at night. If she is sad or upset over something she gets out her
luvies and holds them close. We cannot leave the house for long periods of time without the
luvies. I do try to leave them behind as much as possible, so that she does not have them 24/7. It is actually cute, I think, when she is running around the house looking for her
luvies, as she is calling out "
lubies,
lubies." Then when she finds them, she rubs her face in them and says "
lubies," softly and happily. Anyway, that is Lou's story about her
luvies.
1 comment:
I don' t know if I have already told you or not, but Cali is attached to the wearable fleece blanket you gave. It's what she always slept in as a baby, I only had that one until my MIL made one. She loves the one you gave her nothing replaces it, except now she will let me wash it and she'll use one of Kye's. She calls it her num num. I actually should post about it and why it's called a num num.
Post a Comment