Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Child is a Gift

With the verdict from the Casey Anthony trial and the toddler that was killed here in the valley, I just want to scream from the roof tops! DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW, A CHILD IS A GIFT! Our Heavenly Father, sends us these tiny little miracles, whom are so trusting, innocent and loving, to us to love, nourish and guide them. Yet, there are people in this world that just don't care and hurting/killing these sweet souls. We all know the names of the children Caylee Anthony, Ethan Stacy, The Yates Children, and so on.
NOW, I know that I am no where near a perfect parent, I get frustrated, I yell and I need timeouts too, but I don't hit my children, I don't lock them in cellars or closets. I love my children so much, I would give them whatever they need in life to succeed, live or be happy(within reason).
I just want people to love their children and if you for whatever reason feel that you can't handle them anymore, please seek out help or drop them off at the hospital. Please, I beg don't take their lives. Let them be loved by someone else, let them have a chance. Remember, every child is a gift.

No comments: