Miss Audra, has been going through a stage in life. It is one that many mothers know and love. I just think it is so cute, so I am sharing. It would be the kiss the owie better stage. Now as many of you mothers know, a little kiss makes it all feel better. However, in Audra's case, she can be bawling her eyes out because of her owie and as soon as you kiss it, she stops crying and is ready to get down. I love that I have magical healing powers to make her feel better instantly. But, Miss Lou Who is very particular about her kisses. You see if she hurt the 3rd toe on the very tip but the toenail, that is right were you must kiss. Because if you do miss it, she says "right dare" over and over until you kiss the right spot. And her sweet little voice saying "you kiss it", just makes your heart melt.
Isn't it nice as moms to have at least one super hero skill, I can think of about 10 more that I would like to make the day run smoother, but I would not trade in my magic kiss for anything.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

2 comments:
So sweet...
aww Cute! Logan is going through the exact same stage! The other day he was so worked up that I didn't know where he was hurt. I was holding him and he kept pushing my head down towards his leg but was crying so hard he couldn't say where.. haha he finally said KISS KNEE and all was well :)
Post a Comment