This past Friday, Bri took the day off just to have some time with us during the summer. So, Friday Bri looked for something to do with the kids while, I was working. He decided to take them to Red Butte Gardens, I think that they all enjoyed it. Since I wasn't there it is hard to blog about. But here are the pictures from that:


Later in the afternoon, Mom and I had tickets to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on the IMAX in 3D. I loved, loved, loved it. I am so ready to go back and see it again, just so I can see things I missed. I always miss parts the first time just because I am so busy comparing the book to the movie. While we were at the movie Bri took Coly out and bought him some new golf clubs, so I am sure we are going to be having golf lessons in the near future.

Saturday, Bri's unit from work decided to have a get together at one of his co-workers house. I am not sure if you remember our trip to the Matt's, it was when we went snowshoeing. So after I got off work, we headed up to their home in Park City. Once, everyone got there, we went on a walk it was a nice walk, but there really wasn't anything super that we saw. Mainly, just a good time to chat with friends and met new people. After, we went back to the Matt's home to burn some burgers and dogs. The kids got to play with other kids, jumped on a tramp for the first time and just had a great time. They were so tired when we got home, they were asking to go to bed. 



No comments:
Post a Comment