I posted a while back some Colyisims, now Lou has gotten to the point that she is saying some funny things that I want to remember.
Mommy Hansen - My name when I am not responding quick enough for her
No my do it - When she is feeling independent
My wake up? - When she has to go to bed or take a nap
My first - When it is Audra's turn for something
Oh my Josh - This could be anything that she finds amazing
My Coly - When talking about Colin
Little Monkey - When she is hanging on me or the furniture
Luvies at home - When we are away from the Luvies and she needs a fix
C - O - L - I - N, spells Lynnie - Just way to cute that she spells Colin's name trying to spell her's
Great Grandma Debby Shirley - Great Grandma Shirley
Phew - When we are changing her stinky diaper

No comments:
Post a Comment