
On, Friday, Jocelyn sent me an email stating that this past weekend was run for the fallen. They asked that you run/walk 1 or more miles for the
soldiers that have fallen in Iraq or
Afghanistan, and if you know some you could dedicate your run/walk to that person. Well, since we lost Brandon in Iraq, I decided I would dedicate my Saturday run to him. I ran 8.37 miles in Brandon's name and even wore the race bib with his name on it. I really focused on Brandon the last mile and I had chills the majority of that mile. Yesterday,
Bri dedicated his run of 21+ miles to Brandon as well. Brandon, we miss you still and hope you know that you are always in our hearts.
1 comment:
Awww..that is so sad. (But awesome that you both can run for so far and long!)
Post a Comment