Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thanksgiving Pointe - Trip 3

Yesterday, was the last of the $2 Tuesday. So, Cassie and I thought we would load the kids up one more time and head down to enjoy the gardens. So, we loaded up the Pilot with 5 car seats. Are you impressed? I know I was.
We went to the Children's Garden. Right when you walk in there is a large Noah's Ark water feature that the kids can play in. Due to how busy it was we were limited to 20 minutes of play during a certain time. So, we walked around for a little while. The kids climbed rock walls, rolled in the grass, explored cave/tunnels, and just got to be kids. They loved, loved, loved it.
Then it was our turn to go play in the water. We did not plan ahead, so we did not have swimsuits so we just let them play in their clothes and they got soaked. They had so much fun and wanted to stay in the water.
We got them out and took them down to more play areas and they just loved the options. I know that we did not make it to all of the children's garden. We did go into the Thanksgiving Pointe Gardens and sat were the amphitheater is and had fresh cut french fries. The kids rolled and ran some more. We finally called it a day around one and headed back for home. It has been so much fun to go with Cassie, Trenden and our new friend Izzie. I am sad to see the summer end, but look forward to fun things this fall.

No comments: