For the past 2 spring/summers Brian has played on a softball team, the team has consisted of Allstate employees and Marriott employees. The games start in April in the evening and go into the late summer. As you can tell I have not done a good job of blogging about this. Bri usually played 3rd baseman or short stop. I personally think Bri is a good ball player it has been fun to watch him. The kids and I have been to most of the games this year. This year the team started out really good. They were 7-0 for the first seven weeks, unfortunately the past several weeks have been a little rough on the team. Last night was the last game for the season and it too was a rough night. I have been asked not to tell the score or what happened. So here's to team Marriott on a good year.

Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment