Today has been a great Halloween. In fact, I think it has been my favorite one, just because the kiddos have been so excited and have loved every moment of the day. Our day started bright and early with Colin going to school in the morning (he is in the PM class). When then had Coli's school parade, in which I loved seeing my boy be a part of.
I had a few minutes between Coli's parade and the next one. So, I came home and made some homemade Chili for dinner. Then, I got Carter and Lou ready for their school party/parade.
While, we were waiting for Lou and Carter's parade, Coli and I went to the store to get some face paint to paint his face. He did not like wearing his mask. Then we had the parade, which was so cute.
After, that we buzzed over to Neener's work just for a minute, then we were off to Daddy's work for trick or treating there, at this point, the kids already had so much candy. I couldn't believe it.
We came home and enjoyed our chili in pumpkin soup bowls. Then it was time for the REAL trick or treating. We got the kiddos already and we were off in the wonderful evening weather. We walked all over the neighborhood and the kiddos even got scared a little at some of the houses. But they loved seeing their friends. They were sad when the festivities were over. But I dare say it was a GREAT Halloween.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment