Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ramblings

It is hard to believe that a year has gone by.  A year that was so difficult for different reasons and a year that had so much joy too.  Last October, was when we lost the first pregnancy.  It seemed to be the starting point of many other sad events too.  But in the same breath, I have had so much joy this year with our 2 beautiful, healthy children. We are truly blessed to have them in our lives.  I feel that both are such miracles
Over the year, I had moments that have healed a little piece here and a little piece there.  This past month, I feel as if the last part of my broken heart healed.  I had a moment too special to share with the Internet, but it has helped me heal.  I know that our Bobbi and Dylan are safe and in loving arms.  I am so lucky to be their mom.
Life is a journey that has hills and mountains.  I feel the loss of those two pregnancies, one right after the other, was a very steep hill.  Much like in running, we just put one foot in front of the other and kept going.  It may have taken me longer than I want to reach the top, but I didn't quit.  So, now I look to the future with HOPE, that one more little person will come soon to join our family.  But, if that is not in our cards, then how incredibly lucky Brian and I are, to have Colin and Audra here with us.  One day, we will be with the others and know the whole plans.  But for now, my life is where it is suppose to be.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner I am truly grateful for my family.  They are such an important part of my life, that I can't even begin to fathom life, without them.

No comments: