Today, my sweet son wanted to go shopping with me. He kept saying shopping "wit
yu." So we went to Target to get some things I had coupons for. He had fun running up and down the aisle looking at toys, food and other stuff. We got the things we were after and headed to check out. I had done some killer shopping and was so excited. I got things into the car and went to buckle Colin in when he showed me a toy truck I had never seen. "See Mom" with joy in his eyes. I asked him were he got that, and he didn't answer. I asked him if he took it from the store and he said "yes." Glad that he was being honest. So, out of the car we go and into the store to return the little truck. I handed it to the lady and explained what had happened. Colin was standing on the counter so he could see the lady, with his head bowed and a soft little voice he said sorry. She was very sweet and told him that he could maybe earn the truck if he helped mom around the house. He seemed better as we walked back to the car. It's hard to be little and learn big people things.
5 comments:
Sad! Poor Coly Kai! I remember stealing my balloon, and mom made me return that too! Oh, growing up...
Hey Stacy! I think you convinced me to get the sunday paper haha! You know what I was thinking. My only draw back to getting the paper is I know I wont use all the coupons but I guess if I even use some of them I'm saving money right? Well have you heard about coupon exchanges? Maybe we can see what coupons you don't need that I might need and vice versus.. That way we would be getting the most out of the paper. It's just a thought. Are you still living in utah? Anyway, I think i'm going to go call the paper company now haha
I'm in Midvale.. not to far! We should plan something once I start getting the paper!
Oh...we've had that happen with a couple of our kids. One was M&M's. It's a hard lesson but a good one!
The coupon meeting/conference is March 20th from 11am - 1pm. I don't know how good its going to be but she has some give a ways etc. She is charging 5 bucks to go to it becuase she had to rent a conference room and that costs money. If you can you should go with me! :) Girls afternoon out.. saving money ;) hehe
the website is www.freebies2deals.com the conference might fill up fast and only 150 people can attend. the girl that runs the website is going to be on Good Things Utah Tomorrow.
Post a Comment