Coly loves Audra too pieces. There are days that he just wants to smother her and she looks at me with her big blues eyes begging to be saved. When she wakes up from her naps he wants to be the one to "get her." He truly is a great big brother. This being said, there are things that he does that drive me crazy, but he is 2 years old so I know that is par for the course. But in the last few months he has started climbing into her crib to be with her. I think it is cute, but I don't like that he does it. I am nervous that he will hurt her, not on purpose but just being him. I have wanted to get pictures of him in the crib with her, but he usually climbs out before I can get back with the camera. Today, I was successful in getting my camera before it was too late. They really are too cute!

3 comments:
Devree did that with Rylee too. The crib dweller loves it, the crib climber loves it and the Mom goes....what the heck? I know, I know. Good luck!
Way cute!
Oh they are so cute together! He is such a great big brother and you can tell how much he loves her. They are growing so fast!
Post a Comment