Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl XLIV


I was feeling crafty and creative today, so the Superbowl gave me a reason to give into the feeling. Today I made a cupcake cake for the Superbowl, thanks to http://www.bakerella.com/ for the idea. It was fun to get the creative juices going. We had a party at my Mom and Gar's house. Lindsey, Dustin, Carter, and GG joined us. I was sad to see the Colts lose and Brian is crushed, his number one team is the Detroit Lions, but a close second is the Indianapolis Colts. However, we did have a little bet going on the kids even got to enter, the quarters were worth $2.50 Mom won the first quarter, Carter won the second, Brian won the third and Audra won the final score, which she got $10. The kids had fun but most of all the adults had a great time talking and hanging out.
Four Generations

The boys dancing at half time

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute cupcakes!

Lindsey said...

Dear Becky:

I don't know how YOU got all of the creative "juices." but if you could please send some my way, I would appreciate that!

Thank you,

Your un-becky sister

Wendy said...

I just gave you an award on my blog!